- Located in the heart of Golden Beach
- 642m2 block
- Directly opposite Pumicestone Passage, one of south-east Queensland's most popular fishing and boating destinations.
- Also located opposite Fraser Park, with its green space and BBQ/picnic areas
- Medium Density Residential, allowing possibilities for multiple dwelling accommodation
- Walking distance to the Golden Beach shopping and dining precinct.
- Only a 5 minute drive to the Caloundra CBD with its full suite of major amenities including: banks, supermarkets, medical centres, dining, general retail, Events Centre, cinemas, and more
- Current owner does have a DA in place for a five-unit development on the site
- Potential to purchase the adjoining 642m2 block to the rear, that fronts Taylor Avenue, increasing the site size.
67 Taylor Avenue Golden Beach (The property behind) can be amalgamated with 65 esplanade Golden Beach to allow endless opportunities.